Tribute Trivia! May 29, 2012 17:42:54 GMT -5
Post by Lulu on May 29, 2012 17:42:54 GMT -5
[/size][/justify]Hi all! So I've compiled a trivia quiz regarding the tributes of all of the site Games so far, including the 61st. Some of these questions are a bit challenging, and for many, you'll have to go back into old Games to find the answers. But it's worth it, because the first person to PM me with all the correct answers gets $500 in sponsor money donated to the tribute of their choice! If you think someone PMed before you, send your answers anyway, because they could have been wrong.
So without further ado:
1. Which tribute ate his/her own hand?
2. Name the participants in each Games finale and the arena location in which these finales took place.
3. Which tribute is notorious for his/her inability to successfully trap a rabbit?
4. Which tribute received the highest training score in site history?
5. What was the name of the alliance containing Topaz Ross, Nash Harvey, Takeba Suzumi, and Anani Petros?
6. Which tribute had both of his/her legs completely burned off by a volcano random event?
7. During which Games were two siblings reaped, and what were their names?
8. How many tributes in all Games (54th - 61st) have been volunteers? (count players who have volunteered with another character for a position they were already reaped for)
9. Which district has the most victors?
10. Who was the first tribute dead in the 59th Games?
11. Which two tributes fought in the beehive in the 60th Games, and who won the fight?
12. Which tribute was dyed purple?
13. List all the District One female tributes in order of Games. (54th - 61st)
14. Which tribute came in third place in the 56th Games?
15. List all the runner-ups in order of Games. (54th - 60th)
16. Which tribute is notorious for befriending a lizard?
17. Who was the first tribute to be beheaded?
18. Which tribute made a human trap in the Cornucopia and remained there for most of the Games?
19. Which two tributes in the 61st Games are siblings of past tributes?
20. Which tributes got the wealth in the 57th Games?
Good luck and have fun!