The Boodbath Oct 14, 2017 10:00:54 GMT -5
Post by Python on Oct 14, 2017 10:00:54 GMT -5
Good morning and welcome to the 77th Annual Hunger Games Bloodbath, Tributes! Your Gamemakers have developed a very special Games for you. First and foremost, we would like to encourage each and every one of you to read the rules, as it makes life a lot easier for everyone when all parties involved are aware of the rules and expectations.
For smooth operation of the bloodbath, please be aware of the following:
1. You must wait TEN MINUTES between each of your posts. This counts for every post. This means 10 minutes between your intro and your first attack, 10 minutes between each of your attacks, and 10 minutes between your last attack and your flee post.
2. In order to verify this, you must quote your previous post at the beginning of each new post (exception, intro)
2. a. It is possible to edit the timestamp of your quoted post to make it look like you posted earlier than you did. This is considered cheating. This will not be tolerated. Anyone tribute caught doing this will sustain +20 damage and will have their attack/flee invalidated.
2. b. Please start each post (before any tables) with your tribute's name, what attack number this is, and, at the end, whatever the dice code you roll is. For example: [Arbor Halt, attack 3, 2069].
2. c. When you quote your previous post, please delete EVERYTHING besides the tribute's name, attack number, and dice code (as given above)
3. Other rules about bloodbath combat still stand:- you must wait until at least three other people have posted before you can post again
- if you are in an alliance of four, you must wait until someone outside your alliance has posted before you can post again
- you can only be attacked six times between each of your posts
- your first post must be an intro with no attacks in it
- your first attack post must be unarmed before you can claim a weapon
- you may not attack in your fleeing post
- if you have a broken or severed leg or leg part, you may not flee without the aid of another tribute, who must also flee. Alternatively, you may flee on your own using three separate flee posts instead of one.
- once you flee, you may not re-enter the bloodbath
- fillers are not allowed
- all dice codes must be immediately obvious, even if you are using a table. Either put it beneath the table entirely, or make it easily accessible.
- you must specify who you're attacking
- all items - including weapons - that are picked up by a tribute can be claimed by the tribute’s killer
ANY violations of these rules will result in an additional 8 damage dealt to the offending tribute.
Each tribute's damage will be updated on on the Hunger Games Engine, so pay attention and don't forget to refresh the page!
To clarify, the Wealth also includes any unclaimed items. You must be one of the first 18 tributes to post in the Bloodbath in order to be eligible for the Wealth.
Clear evening; full moon
Temperature: 55F (10C)