The Bloodbath Jun 13, 2015 8:00:43 GMT -5
Post by shrimp on Jun 13, 2015 8:00:43 GMT -5
Good morning and welcome to the 70th Annual Hunger Games Bloodbath, Tributes! Your Gamemakers have developed a very special Games for you. First and foremost, we would like to encourage each and every one of you to read the( rules), as it makes life a lot easier for everyone when all parties involved are aware of the rules and expectations.
For smooth operation of the bloodbath, please be aware of the following:
(note: the following notes were posted in The Bloodbath Date Annoucement Thread, so if you’ve read that you have not missed anything)
- Everyone must make an introductory post; it doesn't matter if you've taken Stealth or not.
- You may not attack tributes who haven't made their introductory posts.
- You must, must, must wait for at least THREE other people to post in between your attacks. If you are in an alliance of four, you must wait for at least one person who is not in your alliance to post as well.
- One tribute may only be attacked six times between their attacks.
- You must also wait for at least three other people to post in between your last attack post and your fleeing post.
- You may not attack in your fleeing post.
- Please be aware that if you have a severed leg or leg part, you may not flee without the aid of another tribute, who must also flee. With broken leg or leg parts, you may flee in three posts as stated above, or you may be carried out by an ally as well.
- Once you flee, you may not re-enter the bloodbath.
- "Generic Attack Posts" are completely, positively, 100% prohibited in the Bloodbath. All posts must adhere to site standards.
- Stations are not valid during the Bloodbath, except First Aid upon fleeing. This means self defense, blades, etc. will take effect after the tribute has left the bloodbath. The same goes for any sponsored items.
- For the 70th, please be especially aware that we will be frequently locking and unlocking the thread. It is YOUR responsibility to check the cbox and the( Games Engine) to determine which tributes are available to be attacked. Gamemakers will post when the thread is locked, and when the thread is once again unlocked, to timestamp each event.
- All dice codes must be immediately obvious, even if you are using a table. Either put it beneath the table entirely, or make it easily accessible. If we have to scroll within a table to find your dice, the attack will be completely nullified and you will not be able to pick up an item. If you are in doubt, do not use a table.
- Additionally, please make sure that you specify who you're attacking. When you're finished, for the sake of convenience, please edit your post to include the corresponding attack. Include the TRIBUTE NAME, and NOT the owner's name; for example [attacks Mace Emberstatt] is valid; [attacks earthling/Kay] is not.
- Only weapons may be claimed from deceased tributes (by his/her killer). Any other items picked up by a deceased tribute prior to his/her death will be put into the Wealth.
ANY violations of these rules will result in an additional 8 damage dealt to the offending tribute.
Each tribute's damage will be updated on on the Hunger Games Engine, so pay attention and don't forget to refresh the page!
Tribute item lists may be found here
To clarify, the Wealth also includes any unclaimed items, as well as the items of dead tributes. The exception to this would be weapons, which can be claimed by the tribute's killer following his/her death. You must be one of the first 18 tributes to post in the Bloodbath in order to be eligible for the Wealth. If your alliance has 3 or 4 people, two members of your alliance must be one of the first 18 tributes to post in the bloodbath.
Cloudy with a chance of murder. 2mph wind. Temperature: 65F (18.3C)
- A leather, thigh-length jacket. It is a zip-up jacket, the buttons are for show/decoration
- A twill vest. Each tribute's vest is a different color, ranging from muted browns to warm grays, cool grays and black.
- A white, button-down cotton shirt
- A leather belt with this belt buckle. Said belt buckle also has the tribute's district on it.
- Dark-colored jeans, ranging from grays to dark blue
- A pair of socks
- Leather Boots
The Bloodbath will end on the 16th of June. Anyone who has not posted in the Bloodbath by then will be killed, as always. Day One will conclude Saturday.five
Let the 70th Annual Hunger Games begin!