82th Tribute-Sitting Jun 10, 2019 20:17:05 GMT -5
Post by shrimp on Jun 10, 2019 20:17:05 GMT -5
From the Rules : Another member may be a “Tribute-sitter” for owners of tributes who are away and unable to post, particularly in the cases of tributes who must take part in fights.
1. You can only have a tribsitter for less than 2 weeks at a time; you must post from your main account and update the thread checking in. If it’s more than two weeks, you need to clear it with the GMs and your tribute risks death.
2. An opponent from the same Games (active or dead) may not trib sit.
3. A tribsitter can only sit for multiple tributes if they are allied.
4. For the finale, if a tribute's writer is gone, s/he may choose a tribute sitter. However, this writer cannot also have a tribute in the Finale, regardless of previous alliances.
5. A tribsitter shall not only adhere to the Games rules but also will treat the tribute as though they are their own. Any shenanigans as a tribute sitter can not only get you banned from tribsitting, but also from being a tribute in a future Games.
If you are taking a vacation/not going to be here for a certain day for whatever reason and have a trib-sitter, please use the following form and post here. It would be very helpful to the Gamemakers to know who is who at all times to avoid any extra chaos.
If in the event you don't have access to the tribute owner's account, we kindly request that you create a "junk" account to tribute sit. This will help us to more easily track who is writing whom. So, for example, if Cameron was tribsitting for Kay, he might make an account with the name "Mace Emberstatt" and post from there. PLEASE make sure the account's title includes the tribute name and district such as Parson Cham D6m [tribsit]
Please use this as a last resort. It is much easier for us and the admins to track tribute development from the main account. If you are going on vacation and want a tribute sitter, please plan accordingly.
Also, there's this this handy dandy guide to tribsitting that all potential tributes and tribute-sitters should read in order to better understand each other's responsibilities!
[size=1][blockquote][justify][u](Name here)[/u] won't be present for [i](time away here)[/i]. Instead, the trusty, (sometimes lusty) [b](Trib-sitter here)[/b] will be working my Tribute for the time being. Thank you![/size]